Dawnies Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good friendly place to be.Full of fun!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

clock

MySpace Generators

Jade 'says goodbyes to family'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dawnie
Admin
Dawnie

Female Virgo
Number of posts : 4628
Birthday : 1968-09-01
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Jade 'says goodbyes to family' Empty
PostSubject: Jade 'says goodbyes to family'   Jade 'says goodbyes to family' EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 3:16 am

Jade Goody's family are preparing themselves for "the inevitable" after the cancer-stricken star deteriorated over the weekend.

The former Big Brother contestant is understood to have said her goodbyes to her young sons, Bobby, five, and Freddy, four.

Her
friend and publicist Max Clifford said Jade was under sedation and
spent much of Saturday and Sunday sleeping but smiled when she saw her
children and was "briefly conscious" of their presence.

"She has put her house in order and faced up to everything in an incredibly brave way," said Mr Clifford.

"Now we're waiting for the inevitable, it could be at any time, we just don't know."

Jade's husband Jack Tweed and mother Jackiey Budden were also at her bedside over the weekend.

The family had been hoping for other friends and loved ones to visit but the 27-year-old was not well enough.

Jade has told her sons, who are staying with their father, TV presenter Jeff Brazier, she will soon be in heaven.

She spoke to them after coming home from hospital on Thursday, saying: "Mummy's going to heaven soon.

"I'm
going to be a star up in the sky so when you are looking up you will be
able to see me and know I'm there, always looking over you.

"Mummy's going to be up there looking over you. Close your eyes and you can talk to me."

She has also made arrangements for her own funeral, which she hopes to be a "celebration" of her life.

"She wants it to be a big celebration because it's her final farewell to everybody," Mr Clifford said.

"She's the world's first world reality television star.

"It will be a very Jade Goody event, exactly the way she wants it."

The funeral is expected to see a cortege of cars drive through the streets of Bermondsey, south London, where Jade grew up.

She will be buried in the churchyard of St John the Baptist in Buckhurst Hill, Essex.

Jade has also reportedly chosen her funeral music and hymns, including All Things Bright and Beautiful.

"She's getting weaker, she's fading, but she's got a big heart which is probably why she's still alive," Mr Clifford said.

"We're on the edge of a precipice, nobody knows when she's going to step off, whether it will be five minutes or five days.

"But she's where she wanted to be with the people she wanted to be with in her final hours."
Back to top Go down
https://dawniesden.forumotion.com

Jade 'says goodbyes to family'
Page 1 of 1